We accept all credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB, and UnionPay.
Note: we do not accept prepaid or electron cards, travel cards, nor Visa Electron or Maestro
You pay for the rental services upon your vehicle pickup, while a minimum deposit of $200 is only authorized.
Authorization or deposit is a temporary reservation of funds that guarantees payment of rental services and possible added expenses. The height of the deposit depends on the vehicle category, rental period, and insurance packages.
No, sadly this is not possible.
- Loss or theft of luggage and or personal items from the vehicle
- Parking tickets or fines, traffic violations and such
- Costs due to refuelling with the wrong fuel type
- Expenses for lost, stolen or damaged car keys
- Expenses for drive trough tolls roads without the device active
- Expenses for lost, stolen or damaged car documents
- Expenses due to negligence – empty battery
- Expenses due to damage to the car’s interior
- Costs of lost equipment (spare tire, tire repair kit, driver’s manual)
- Expenses due to damage to additional equipment
- Expenses due to car misuse
- Expenses to the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Costs of car extraction from inaccessible areas (e.g. extraction from mud due to traveling outside regular road infrastructure)
- Expenses incurred by using dirt roads
- Expenses incurred by car racing or cars participation in sport events
- Expenses due to overburdening the car with people or cargo
- Damage costs caused by a person not stated in the contract as the main or additional driver
- Costs created in cases when the main driver or additional driver stated In the rental contract does not have a valid driver’s licence or has a ban on driving motor vehicles
Other: damaged windscreen wipers or locks, loss or theft of outside parts of the vehicle without a police record, damage costs incurred by usage of roof carriers or luggage on carriers, damage caused by improper handling of luggage and or putting cargo or luggage on the roof, hood etc., as well as expenses caused by ignoring sound and visual warnings of the vehicle.
You are not obliged to take our collision damage waiver or insurance packages if you have your own, however in case of an event which results in damage to the vehicle, you will be responsible for the full amount of damage.
If you however do have insurance from another company, via your credit card or agency from which you reserved the vehicle, insurance excess is applied according to the vehicle category, since it is still not direct insurance. At vehicle drop off we will submit to you copies of the documentation of the event that occurred.
The time for the return of the deposit to your account can last from 3 to 14 business days and it depends on your credit card and bank. CARWIZ rent a car does not have access to the authorized funds and cannot use them without your approval.
Yes, it can, and in such a case you do not need to return the vehicle with a full tank. The price of this service depends on the current market price of fuel, and the amount of fuel in the car.
Of course, the additional driver can be any person of legal age with a valid driver’s licence. You do however pay an additional drivers fee per our current price list.